The countdown has begun...
...until Chief Analytics Officer, Fall
The premier meeting place for the Chief Analytics Officer community
Join 300+ Delegates, 125+ Speakers, in Boston, October 2-5, 2017
The second edition of Corinium’s sell out analytics event, Chief Analytics Officer, Fall takes place from October 2-5 2017 in Boston and will explore why now is the time, more than ever, you as an analytics leader need to prove the return on investment in analytics for your organisation.
Book your ticket early to avoid disappointment, as Chief Analytics Officer, Fall has Sold Out over the past two years. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the largest gathering of senior analytics professionals in North America with 300+ delegates, 125+ speakers over 4 days of premium content.
This conference is not just for Chief Analytics Officers. It may be led by CAOs, but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence specialists are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.
- Designed in conjunction with Chief Analytics Officers – Covering a range of topics appropriate for every stage of analytics maturity including Talent attraction, retention, training and engagement; Analysing the types of skills needed in an innovative analytics team; Internal communication, buy in and education; The importance of partnerships and the politics involved is discussed (particularly with IT); The role of the analytics leader and how this is evolving; Driving value for your business and how to accurately assess ROI; Operationalizing analytics – be that via company structure, processes or architecture; New tools, data sources, technology and approaches; Amongst many others…View the full agenda HERE.
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI Focus Day – Taking place on October 5, hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies such as U.S. BANK, CUNA MUTUAL GROUP, HONEYWELL, XL CATLIN, WAYFAIR, STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER, AIR CANADA, WUNDERMAN amongst others, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business.View the agenda HERE.
- Expert led Masterclasses – Learn from experts in an intimate environment at one of our three expert-led Masterclasses taking place on October 3. These 2 hour informal, classroom style seminars, give you the opportunity to ask the questions you want the answers to. Join Jeff Bodzewski, Chief Analytics Officer/Director, MBOOTH and discuss ways to evolve your company culture to be more insights driven; Join Andy Pulkstenis, Director of Analytics, STATE FARM INSURANCE and discover ways to utilize experimental analytics in your business; And hear from Daniel Caraviello, Associate R&D Director, Data Analysis Leader, DOW AGROSCIENCES about ways to maximize impact, engagement and retention through aggressive talent development.
- Ground-breaking, industry leading speakers – Hear from LEGENDARY ENTERTAINMENT, ALLSTATE INSURANCE, CAPITAL ONE, TURNER, U.S. BANK, IHEART MEDIA, ACORNS, CITY OF EDMONTON, THE KELLOGG COMPANY, CATERPILLAR, L’OREAL, BP, JUST EAT, USAA, NBC UNIVERSAL, BLOOMINGDALES, BANORTE and many, many more… See the full line up HERE.
- Breakfast Roundtables – Choose from one of three breakfast round tables taking place on October 4, focussing on People Analytics, Advanced Analytics for Manufacturing and Second Party Data.
- Gala Dinner – Join us for our exclusive gala dinner for all delegates and speakers. This is your opportunity to relax, and enjoy good food and company. Network with colleagues, new connections and friends and wind down after a hard day of conferencing.
Alongside Corinium's industry leading Main Conference Agenda featuring Keynote Presentations, Panels, Discussion Groups and Masterclasses from our senior 125+ speaker line up; We will be hosting dedicated industry Pre-Conference Focus Days for Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
Join 300+ Delegates, 125+ Speakers for 4 Days of content
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall has Sold Out over the past two years. Book your ticket early to avoid disappointment, and don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the largest gathering of senior analytics professionals in North America.
125+ Inspiring Speakers
Why invest your time?
Dedicated Industry Focus Days
Introducing our Healthcare, Insurance and Financial Services dedicated focus days, navigating the maturity of analytics within these unique industries. Listen to case studies detailing cutting edge applications of analytics and how they are revolutionizing these traditional sectors.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
Engage in Corinium’s signature highly productive learning environment, complete with compelling keynotes, interactive discussion groups, Pre-Conference Industry Focus days, Post-Conference Machine Learning and AI Focus day, Masterclasses, Roundtable Breakfasts and 27 hours dedicated networking time.
C-suite Strategic Agenda
The largest, most senior gathering of Chief Analytics Officers, and analytics leaders, discussing ways to enable your business for insights driven decision making. Learn how to deliver continuous value to both your internal and external customers. Hear how leaders within the space are solving challenges around operationalization, culture, communication, talent, organizational structure and more.
Post-Event Focus Day
Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI for Strategic Innovation - Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business.
The Roadmap to Success in Data and Analytics
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Analytics Officer and analytics leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior Data and Analytics professionals and join in the evolving conversation at the Chief Analytics Officer Forum, Fall 2017 on October 2-5 in Boston.