The premier meeting place for the Chief Analytics Officer community
Join us in Boston, October 2-5 2017
The second edition of Corinium’s Chief Analytics Officer Fall takes place from October 2-5 2017 in Boston and will explore why now is the time, more than ever, you as an analytics leader need to prove the return on investment in analytics for your organization.
This conference is not just for Chief Analytics Officers. It may be led by CAOs, but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence specialists are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.
Explore strategies and approaches for deriving real, actionable insights through tangible real-world case studies and topic highlights including:
- The Chief Analytics Officer as the driver of insights within your organization: Where are you on the analytics adoption curve? Where are the opportunities to grow and how do you prove real ROI?
- Moving organizations towards analytical capability: How can you best prepare your business, departments and teams for analytical involvement and enable seamless integration and acceptance for your analytics function internally?
- Creating an architecture for analytics: Discussing what is needed in this new world of analytics, with ever growing data sets, fringe data, upgraded tools and processes and security threats. How do you build the right architecture to handle this whilst remaining agile and adaptive?
- Data philanthropy – the future of corporate social responsibility: How private sector companies can help make real progress on big world problems the refugee crisis to world hunger by donating untapped data and decision scientists. What are the business gains through bringing together new data sources?
- Liberating your data! Putting data and analytics into the hands of the internal consumer: How can we empower and educate the non-quantitatively informed, to use analytical tools and make better informed judgments so data is in the right form, in the right place at the right time.
Using an interactive format, the conference will bring together over 300 senior level analytics professionals to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections.
Alongside Corinium's industry leading Main Conference Agenda featuring Keynote Presentations, Panels, Discussion Groups and Masterclasses from our senior 125+ speaker line up; We will be hosting dedicated industry Pre-Conference Focus Days for Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare, as well as a Post-Event Focus Day Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Strategic Innovation combined with numerous networking sessions, breakfast roundtables, drinks receptions and dinners.
125+ Inspiring Speakers
Why invest your time?
Dedicated Industry Focus Days
Introducing our Healthcare, Insurance and Financial Services dedicated focus days, navigating the maturity of analytics within these unique industries. Listen to case studies detailing cutting edge applications of analytics and how they are revolutionizing these traditional sectors.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
Engage in Corinium’s signature highly productive learning environment, complete with compelling keynotes, interactive discussion groups, Pre-Conference Industry Focus days, Post-Conference Machine Learning and AI Focus day, Masterclasses, Roundtable Breakfasts and 27 hours dedicated networking time.
C-suite Strategic Agenda
The largest, most senior gathering of Chief Analytics Officers, leaders and innovators discussing ways to enable your business for insights driven decision making. Learn how to deliver continuous value to both your internal and external customers. Hear how leaders within the space are solving challenges around operationalization, culture, communication, talent, organisational structure and more.
Post-Event Focus Day
Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI for Strategic Innovation - Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business.
The Roadmap to Success in Data and Analytics
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Analytics Officer and analytics leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior Data and Analytics professionals and join in the evolving conversation at the Chief Analytics Officer Forum, Fall 2017 on October 2-5 in Boston.