The Chief Analytics Officer Forum is the premier event for CAOs and senior analytics professionals, providing top-level strategic advice and discussion. Over the past year we have welcomed over 900+ Chief Analytics Officers, Senior Analytics Experts and Innovators across the CAO Forum series of events, which took place in New York, San Francisco, London, Scottsdale, Miami and Toronto. The events were filled with industry leading content in our main conference agenda, covering the most critical data and analytics challenges faced by their organisations today, Focus Days, Masterclasses, an exhibition and extensive networking opportunities.
Hear what some of our 900+ delegates have had to say about our events...
“An inspiring collection of presentations and panel discussions by top analytical leaders!”
- John Carter, SVP Analytics and Business Insight, Charles Schwab
“Cross-industry interaction at this conference provided valuable insight into running analytics groups. We learn best when viewing similar challenges from new perspectives.”
- Jeffrey Bohn, Chief Science Officer, State Street Global Exchange
"Great conversation. Sharing insights and learnings from peers is critical to getting it right in my own role”.
– Harsh Tiwari, Chief Data Officer, Cuna Mutual Group
"The Chief Analytics Officer's Forum it is a great venue to learn about the journeys of multiple industries to enhance their potential through analytics”
- Jose Antonio Murillo, Chief Analytics Officer, Banorte
“Most of the time I have my head deep in my work, and every once-in-awhile I'll lift it up to see what's going on in the industry. I'm glad I did. The CAO Forum featured excellent speakers and solid presentations. There was no pause in the pacing of information. It was like drinking from a firehose!”
– Douglas Barr, VP, Innovation, Havas
“The [Chief] Analytics Officer conference was a fantastic opportunity to network and learn from peers.”
– Robert Stillwell, Business Analytics Officer, Seacoast Bank
“I enjoyed hearing from the different industries and how they were using analytics to provide decision support.”
- Crystal Patrick, Director Decision Science Analysis, USAA
“A well-run conference with beneficial content and timely dialogue on the evolving analytics field.”
- Zhongcai Zhang, Chief Analytics Officer, New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
“I learned from every keynote speaker; be it best practice, technology trends or how to take analytics within my healthcare supply-chain data environment to the next level. I gained a new or refreshed perspective on several data-management and data-analysis fronts!”
- Evelyne Kirubi, Director Custom Analytics, Premier Inc
"Thanks for a well organized event. I learnt a ton and was very happy to connect other AA leaders in the industry.”
- Vishwa Kolla, Associate Vice President, Head of Advanced Analytics, John Hancock