Thanks for joining us at Chief Analytics Officer, 2017!
The premier meeting place for the Chief Analytics Officer community
300+ Delegates, 125+ Speakers
Returning to Boston on October 1-4, 2018
The second edition of Corinium’s sell out analytics event, Chief Analytics Officer, Fall took place from October 2-5 2017 in Boston welcomed over 300+ delegates across 4 days of premium content from 125+ senior data and analytics leaders where we explored why now is the time, more than ever, you as analytics leaders need to prove the return on investment in analytics for your organizations.
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall was not just for Chief Analytics Officers. It may be led by CAOs, but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence specialists were welcome, allowing them to meet and network with the very best of their peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.
Find out more about the exciting event features from 2017 such as our stellar 125+ speaker line up, 4 day agenda with Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Machine Learning focus days, session highlights, Gala Dinner (open to all attendees) and more by downloading the brochure…
The conference featured ground-breaking, industry leading speakers from LEGENDARY ENTERTAINMENT, ALLSTATE INSURANCE, CAPITAL ONE, TURNER, U.S. BANK, IHEART MEDIA, ACORNS, CITY OF EDMONTON, THE KELLOGG COMPANY, CATERPILLAR, USAA, BANORTE and many, many more… See the full line up HERE.
From FTSE 100, to the start-ups. From Financial Services, Media, Hospitality, Travel, Retail and much more – CAO Fall represents a diverse group of analytical leaders that strive for excellence.
What Happened at CAO Fall, 2017?
- PREMIUM CONTENT DESIGNED IN CONJUNCTION WITH CHIEF ANALYTICS OFFICERS – No matter your analytics maturity, objectives or challenges, you will find value in our programme. The 2017 agenda tackled a broad range of topics including talent management; Internal communication, buy-in and education; Partnerships, analytics leadership, driving value for your business and ROI; Operationalizing analytics, organizational structure and architecture; New tools, data sources, technology and approaches; Amongst many others…View the full agenda HERE.
- THE RETURN OF OUR MACHINE LEARNING, DEEP LEARNING AND AI FOCUS DAY– On October 5, we heard about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies such as REDDIT, HONEYWELL, XL CATLIN, WAYFAIR, STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER, AIR CANADA, WUNDERMAN amongst others, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business. View the agenda HERE.
- EXPERT LED MASTERCLASSES – Sessions led by industry experts in an intimate environment which took place on October 3. These 2 hour informal, classroom style seminars, gave delegates the opportunity to ask the questions they wanted the answers to. Hosted by Jeff Bodzewski, Chief Analytics Officer/Director, MBOOTH they discussed ways to evolve your company culture to be more insights driven; Hosted by Andy Pulkstenis, Director of Analytics, STATE FARM INSURANCE we discovered ways to utilize experimental analytics in your business; Hosted by Daniel Caraviello, Global Leader, Strategic Alliances and Talent Acquisition, Data Science and Informatics, DOW AGROSCIENCES we heard about ways to maximize impact, engagement and retention through aggressive talent development and mindfulness.
- 28 HOURS OF NETWORKING - Networking was built into the core of 2017's agenda with more opportunities to establish relationships in and around the formal conference sessions. We also introduced our highly interactive Breakfast Roundtables on People Analytics and Customer-centricity as well as our industry specific sessions on the pre-conference focus days.
- GALA DINNER – We hosted our exclusive gala dinner for all delegates and speakers on October 3, where attendees took advantage of the wonderful food and drink on offer as well as time to relax and network with colleagues and new friends.
- HAPPY HOUR PANEL SESSIONS - These interactive panel sessions were hugely popular, taking place at the end of the day on October 4 and 5, we combined on stage discussion and audience interaction, accompanied by a glass of bubbly.
- CORINIUM MOBILE APP - CAO, Fall 2017 saw the launch of the Corinium Mobile App, our interactive event application used to help you navigate the conference content, speakers and delegates. Also used to promote interaction through polling and giving the audience the opportunity to pose questions via text which was highly popular!
Join us for Chief Analytics Officer, Fall 2018!
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall will be returning to Boston on October 1-4, 2018. Be sure to register your interest early to secure your place as this event sells out EVERY YEAR!
Contact us to register your interest early, and secure early bird rates for 2018!
2017 Event Agendas
The countdown has begun...
...until Chief Analytics Officer, Fall, 2018
125+ Inspiring Speakers
Why invest your time?
Dedicated Industry Focus Days
Chief Analytics Officer Fall, 2017 saw the launch of our Healthcare, Insurance and Financial Services dedicated focus days, navigating the maturity of analytics within these unique industries. We heard case studies detailing cutting edge applications of analytics and how they are revolutionizing these traditional sectors.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
Engage in Corinium’s signature highly productive learning environment, complete with compelling keynotes, interactive discussion groups, Pre-Conference Industry Focus days, Post-Conference Machine Learning and AI Focus day, Masterclasses, Roundtable Breakfasts and 27 hours dedicated networking time.
C-suite Strategic Agenda
Chief Analytics Officer Fall, 2017 was the largest, most senior gathering of Chief Analytics Officers, and analytics leaders, in North America. We discussed strategies for enabling your business for insights driven decision making as well as how to deliver continuous value to both your internal and external customers. We heard how leaders within the space are solving challenges around operationalization, culture, communication, talent, organizational structure and more.
Post-Event Focus Day
Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI for Strategic Innovation - Chief Analytics Officer, Fall 2017 saw the return of this highly popular day, where we heard about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change.
The Roadmap to Success in Data and Analytics
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Analytics Officer and analytics leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior Data and Analytics professionals and join in the evolving conversation at the Chief Analytics Officer Forum, Fall returning to Boston on October 1-4, 2018.