The premier meeting place for the Chief Analytics Officer community
Join 300+ Delegates, 125+ Speakers, in Boston, October 2-5, 2017
The second edition of Corinium’s sell out analytics event, Chief Analytics Officer, Fall takes place from October 2-5 2017 in Boston and will explore why now is the time, more than ever, you as an analytics leader need to prove the return on investment in analytics for your organization.
Book your ticket today to avoid disappointment, as Chief Analytics Officer, Fall has sold out over the past two years. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the largest gathering of senior analytics professionals in North America with 300+ delegates, 125+ speakers over 4 days of premium content.
Our sponsors are eager to meet you and they have secured 25 passes for you to attend for free. The passes are offered to senior data & analytics professionals and will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Free passes still available:
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall is not just for Chief Analytics Officers. It may be led by CAOs, but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence specialists are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.
Find out more about the exciting event features such as our stellar 125+ speaker line up, 4 day agenda with Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Machine Learning focus days, session highlights, Gala Dinner (open to all attendees) and more by downloading the brochure…
Who Will You Meet?
The conference will feature ground-breaking, industry leading speakers from LEGENDARY ENTERTAINMENT, ALLSTATE INSURANCE, CAPITAL ONE, TURNER, U.S. BANK, IHEART MEDIA, ACORNS, CITY OF EDMONTON, THE KELLOGG COMPANY, CATERPILLAR, L’OREAL, BP, JUST EAT, USAA, NBC UNIVERSAL, BLOOMINGDALES, BANORTE and many, many more… See the full line up HERE.
From FTSE 100, to the start-ups. From Financial Services, Media, Hospitality, Travel, Retail and much more – CAO Fall represents a diverse group of analytical leaders that strive for excellence.
What Can You Expect at CAO Fall 2017?
- PREMIUM CONTENT DESIGNED IN CONJUNCTION WITH CHIEF ANALYTICS OFFICERS – No matter your analytics maturity, objectives or challenges, you will find value in our programme. This year's agenda will tackle a broad range of topics including talent management; Internal communication, buy-in and education; Partnerships, analytics leadership, driving value for your business and ROI; Operationalizing analytics, organizational structure and architecture; New tools, data sources, technology and approaches; Amongst many others…View the full agenda HERE.
- THE RETURN OF OUR MACHINE LEARNING, DEEP LEARNING AND AI FOCUS DAY– Taking place on October 5, hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies such as U.S. BANK, CUNA MUTUAL GROUP, HONEYWELL, XL CATLIN, WAYFAIR, STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER, AIR CANADA, WUNDERMAN amongst others, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business. View the agenda HERE.
- EXPERT LED MASTERCLASSES – Learn from experts in an intimate environment at one of our three expert-led Masterclasses taking place on October 3. These 2 hour informal, classroom style seminars, give you the opportunity to ask the questions you want the answers to. Join Jeff Bodzewski, Chief Analytics Officer/Director, MBOOTH and discuss ways to evolve your company culture to be more insights driven; Join Andy Pulkstenis, Director of Analytics, STATE FARM INSURANCE and discover ways to utilize experimental analytics in your business; And hear from Daniel Caraviello, Associate R&D Director, Data Analysis Leader, DOW AGROSCIENCES about ways to maximize impact, engagement and retention through aggressive talent development.
- 28 HOURS OF NETWORKING - Networking has built into the core of this year's agenda with more opportunities to establish relationships in and around the formal conference sessions. We have also introduced our highly interactive Breakfast Roundtables on People Analytics and Customer-centricity as well as our industry specific sessions on the pre-conference focus days.
- GALA DINNER – Join us for our exclusive gala dinner for all delegates and speakers. This is your opportunity to relax, and enjoy good food and company. Network with colleagues, new connections and friends and wind down after a hard day of conferencing.
Alongside Corinium's industry leading Main Conference Agenda featuring Keynote Presentations, Panels, Discussion Groups and Masterclasses from our senior 125+ speaker line up; We will be hosting dedicated industry Pre-Conference Focus Days for Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
The countdown has begun...
...until Chief Analytics Officer, Fall
Join 300+ Delegates, 125+ Speakers for 4 Days of content
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall has sold out over the past two years. Book your ticket early to avoid disappointment, and don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the largest gathering of senior analytics professionals in North America.
125+ Inspiring Speakers
Why invest your time?
Dedicated Industry Focus Days
Introducing our Healthcare, Insurance and Financial Services dedicated focus days, navigating the maturity of analytics within these unique industries. Listen to case studies detailing cutting edge applications of analytics and how they are revolutionizing these traditional sectors.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
Engage in Corinium’s signature highly productive learning environment, complete with compelling keynotes, interactive discussion groups, Pre-Conference Industry Focus days, Post-Conference Machine Learning and AI Focus day, Masterclasses, Roundtable Breakfasts and 27 hours dedicated networking time.
C-suite Strategic Agenda
The largest, most senior gathering of Chief Analytics Officers, and analytics leaders, discussing ways to enable your business for insights driven decision making. Learn how to deliver continuous value to both your internal and external customers. Hear how leaders within the space are solving challenges around operationalization, culture, communication, talent, organizational structure and more.
Post-Event Focus Day
Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI for Strategic Innovation - Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies, to push the envelope for analytical insight and business change, and take away ideas and strategies to employ within your own business.
The Roadmap to Success in Data and Analytics
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Analytics Officer and analytics leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior Data and Analytics professionals and join in the evolving conversation at the Chief Analytics Officer Forum, Fall 2017 on October 2-5 in Boston.