Time: 8.00am - 9.00am
- What strategies can be employed to enhance the customer relationship with a consumer that you have no direct contact with?
- The importance of data – how to access direct consumer data when you don’t own it? What are the work arounds and other ways to engage and track your customers?
- How do you build loyalty and conversions when you aren’t touching the consumer directly?
- How much value is there in digital data and what ways can you use this to better engage your customer? Exploring the possibilities though use of social media data.
- How common are data clauses within partnership agreements?
- Understanding your customers journeys, points of inflection, and their needs.