Fall in love with Boston...
Venue: Boston Park Plaza
Address: 50 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Phone: +1 617 426 2000
Boston's most beloved...
...The Boston Park Plaza
The historic charm and contemporary elegance of the iconic Boston Park Plaza awaits. The cherished Boston landmark has been fully restored and reimagined through a $100 million renovation. Enter a destination that has been the heart of Boston for 90 years, and feel the vibrancy and style of today, with a spirit inspired by our past.
How do I get to the Boston Park Plaza?
From Boston Logan International Airport – 20 minute commute
- Continue on Airport Rd – Arrival Level for | 0.8 mi
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for MA-1A S/Interstate 93 N/Sumner Tunnel | 0.3 mi
- Continue on MA-1A S | 0.3 mi
- Keep left to stay on MA-1A S | 1.2 mi | PARTIAL TOLL ROAD
- Take the MA-3 N exit | 0.7 mi
- Keep right, follow sign for MA-28 S/ MA-3 N / Starrow Dr | 0.4 mi
- Keep right to continue on MA-28 S, follow signs for Starrow Dr W | 0.6 mi
- Use the left lane to take the Beacon Street exit toward Copley Square/Back Bay | 400 ft
- Turn left onto Arlington St | 0.1 mi
- Continue straight to stay on Arlington St | 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Boylston St | 450 ft
- Turn right onto Hadassah Way | 250 ft
- Turn right onto Park Plaza | 350 ft
- ARRIVED: Boston Park Plaza | 50 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
3 Additional Options from Boston Logan International Airport
- Taxi Service – 24 – hour taxi service is available | Approx. taxi fare $30
- T Service (Subway) – The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is located 1 block from the Arlington Stop (Green Line) and Back Bay Stop (Orange Line)
- Car Service available through hotel Concierge. Please contact via phone at +1 617-654-1912
Things to do in Boston
Boston Common and the Public Garden
One of the most popular Boston attractions, it is a short walk from the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. As the oldest park in the country, established in 1634, Boston Common is filled with landmarks and hosts many events throughout the year. It is adjacent to Boston Common and is home to Boston’s famous Swan Boats.
Beacon Hill, located across Boston Common from Boston Park Plaza, is a charming, historic neighbourhood of cobblestone street, Federal-style row houses and gas-lit street lamps. The neighbourhood is about one mile square and is a captivating place to view beautifully preserved homes.
Faneuil Hall, located near the waterfront, is one of the most popular sites in Boston. It has been a marketplace and a meeting place since 1743. Today, it’s still a vibrant marketplace with more than 70 retailers, dozens of food stands and restaurants and is home to some of the best street performers, from comedy acts to acrobats, magicians, singers, musicians, and even living art installations.
Walk the Freedom Trail
Walking the Freedom Trail is one of the most popular activities for visitors. The 2.5 mile trail is just a short stroll from the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Marked by a red brink line, the Freedom Trail leads to 16 of the most important historical Boston attractions, including Paul Revere’s House, the North Church and the U.S.S. Constitution.
Bunker Hill Monument
The 221 ft Bunker Hill Monument marks the site of the first major battle of the Revolutionary War. On this spot, ill-equipped colonists stood their ground against the powerful opposing British soldiers on June 17, 1775. There are no elevators in the monument, however the 294-step climb to the view from the top is well worth it.